We want you to know that your safety is our top priority!
To ensure the safety of our patients, staff, and providers, we have implemented the following safety guidelines within our locations:
In Our Clinic:
- We are limiting our clinical appointments.
- All staff and our providers will be wearing masks and other personal protection equipment.
- Regardless of vaccine status. All patients will be required to wear a mask or some type of facial covering before they enter the building. No patients or their caregivers will be allowed into the office without a mask or facial covering.
- All patients will have their temperature taken and will be screened for coronavirus risk factors using the CDC guidelines upon entering.
- We will be strictly enforcing social distancing.
- Only scheduled patients and their necessary caregivers will be allowed into our clinics. We ask family and guests to remain in their vehicles as we limit the number of individuals in our facilities.
- Our staff will be disinfecting common areas more often, including handrails, steps, check in/out stations, chairs, countertops, exam rooms, restrooms, phones, computers, doorknobs, and equipment.
- We will have extra hand sanitizer at the front desk areas, clinical areas, and will be reminding everyone to practice proper hand hygiene.
Based on the guidance we have received from the CDC, federal, state and local public health agencies as well as the American Dental Association, we are confident our office locations remain as safe as possible for our patients and associates. As always, our hope is to make it easy, convenient, and safe for you to receive your dental care services.
Thank you for your cooperation!